Friday, September 17, 2010

New York New York

I am very happy, honoured and excited to say that I will be interning as a producer at Your Majesty in New York in November.
It feels great and I really look forward to this wonderful journey I'm about to start.

Your Majesty is a creative agency driven and founded by a former Hyper Island student, Jens Karlsson. I am very happy to have been given this chance and I will most definetly give and contribute with everything I have and hope that they will be pleased with what I can bring to the round table.

From November on, I will become a knight.

1 comment:

  1. There are many brand from France, also including herve leger, and most of womens stars love wearing herve leger dress when they join in some important party. Now polo ralph lauren is very popular with youthful people, everyone want to get ralph lauren polo shirts, there are lots of online shop which are ralph lauren polo outlet, true religion jeans outlet, it will be convenient for us.

    ReplyDelete