Sunday, April 11, 2010

Art & Copy

From my very own passion within my heart, I want to share something with you.
I saw a documentary on advertising just now called Art & Copy and it blew me away. It just simplified, explained, enlightened and described the bits and pieces of magic that appears when working in the Advertising Business. It made me happy watching it. It inspired me and gave me answers and more strength to continue on in this business. Whenever I loose my mojo again. I'm gonna put this movie on.
It will what my "Michael Jordan to the Max" did for my basketball. Refill the joy of it all.

I'm really impressed and think that anyone who is interested in advertising, or just creative thinking, should watch the movie.
It is absolutely fantastic. So inspirational.



No comments:

Post a Comment