Thursday, July 1, 2010

We Reward - Easiest way to earn a penny?

This is probably one of the first times I even express myself about an iPhone App, but I must say, I haven't tried this ReWard App, but it seems pretty cool. Basically, you can get points for “checking in” at places or, and this is the part I like the most, for doing certain things. And you get paid via PayPal.

Here's what they say on their site:

Earn WeReward points by completing tasks and checkins at your favorite businesses with your iPhone. Each point is worth a penny, earn 1,000 points and cashout to PayPal.

The business model is very interesting and Im impressed that someone or some people out there found a way of making money off of the "check in trend". Companies want exposure through peoples check ins, and are therefor prepared to pay small amounts of money to people who do. Im not going to give away too much and let you watch the video. But it seems cool, I'm impressed and if I did have an iPhone, I would download this app.
Anyone up for a donation of an iPhone to me? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment