Thursday, January 28, 2010

California Dreaming

Karlskrona is buried in snow.
Yesterday huge snowflakes just started falling and they just wouldn't stop!
In two days the city has been filled with snow and it is almost impossible to walk outdoors.
What a life right? Its so cold and there is so much snow that you have to stay indoors. This is by the way, one of the biggest points I always bring up when I have the discussion regarding living in Sweden in the future or not with my mother. She obviously thinks I should stay as close as possible to home so that we can meet within a couple of hours if something ever happens. Understandable, but me on the other hand, I just want to get out! I wish I could pack my whole family in a black nice little family bag and take them with me, and I think there might be a possibility with my brother and even my mother too. But I just want to live somewhere else.
Where being outside shouldn't be a question of being able to go outside or not. I want to be able to visit stores and restaurants after 8 Pm and I want to be surrounded with inspiring and interesting people who love to share their stories. Unfortunately, that place Im looking for, is not here.

I lived in LA for year. One of the best years of my life. Because of many reasons, some of them that I mentioned already, but there is more, and those things can't even be put into words.
I miss California. I really do.




1 comment:

  1. Number 23 and 24. I love that pic of our numbers side by side, if only alicia Had 25. Love this blog. Its real and you know I can totally relate, Even though Im in LA I still feel parts of me are empty , because Im not with my family and not with good friends. So I in a place I want to be but not with people I need to be with. Totally can relate girl.

    ReplyDelete