Monday, January 18, 2010

Overload

My mind is full of so many things right now! Everything from, the class PR&Marketing project to the London event, to my own portfolio work to setting structure, preparing Key Notes etc. Its like I don't really want to risk going to the bathroom cause I might forget all the things I have in my mind If I get away from my computer. Crazy Overload, but its fun. Time just flies by.

The most important thing Im dealing with right now is to market our London Event as much as possible. I'm really going out aggressively on the marketing to reach as many people as possible. I event tweeted about it, and I don't tweet.

However, my blog is a medium as well, so Im going to use it the best I can. This is our invite! Come and mingle, talk, inspire and become inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment